- Completion in an ACGME-approved residency program
- Adult track – Board eligible or board certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Neurology or Surgery.
- Pediatric track – Board eligible or board certified in Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine-Pediatrics, Child Psychiatry, Pediatric Neurology or other Pediatric Subspecialty on a case-by-case basis.
- US Citizenship, “Green Card,” EAD or J1 Visa (no exceptions)
How to apply
Prospective candidates must complete a fellowship application online through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Your online ERAS application must include the following:
- Medical School Transcripts
- USMLE Scores
- Curriculum Vitae
- A Personal Statement
- Three Letters of Recommendation: one letter must be from your current chief of service.
Learn more about the application and deadlines through The Match: National Resident Matching Program.
When to apply
Interviews will begin in September and October 2018 for our July 2019 program.